Moorhead Restoration Professionals Remediate Damage from Even the Most Stubborn Smoke
Smoke and soot linger on your property long after the flames are extinguished. Archeologists can find evidence of smoke damage many thousands of years after the flames existed. There’s no reason to co-exist with such damage. Our Moorhead techs have extensive and ongoing training in the restoration of property from all kinds of fire damage, even the tenacious and corrosive smoke/soot that permeates structures and belongings. Our emergency services are on-call 24/7/52, and we arrive quickly no matter how confined or widespread the damage or the time/date you call. Whether the damage is limited to a corner of the kitchen, or a fire has raged through Clay County, we’ve got you covered.
- Locally Owned and Operated – always nearby
- High-Quality, quick-to-arrive, reliable (check reviews and comments)
- Registered with the certifying body of our industry, the standard-setting and nonprofit Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Specialized certifications related to the restoration of property after fire damage include:
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Water damage restoration
- Structural drying
- Microbial remediation (such as mold)
- Carpet cleaning
- General and/o construction industry training for the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Building and other property restoration services to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
Moorhead Professionals are Just a Phone Call Away: 218-236-7447
Smoke and soot are worse than mere nuisances. They can corrode the structural beams and supporting walls of your home, tear the HVAC and air ducts to shreds, and leave behind tenacious odors that not even paint can cover.
When you call us at 218-236-7447, you’ve taken the only action you need to get rid of all that damage. We take care of everything from the initial assessment through the final coats of paint and cleaning any dust that we left behind.
Count on Moorhead professionals to:
- Inspect your property and provide a written assessment – do only the work for which you approve
- Immediately start removing the hazards so we can prevent additional damage:
- Smoke, soot
- Contaminants such as mold (any microbial growth), sewage, pet messes, household chemicals…
- Provide tarps or other barricades to protect your home
- Pack up and move belongings to secure storage facilities
- Remediate damage from walls, ceilings, floors, furniture, and other belongings
- Restore ceilings, roofs, walls, etc. from structural damage – whether from the fire suppression or the flames themselves
- General contracting and specialized restoration (see our services online)
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor elimination
To make the restoration easier on you, we also handle all the paperwork and work directly with your insurance company.
Call us at 218-236-7447 to make the fire/smoke damage “Like it never even happened.”