Fire Damage in Moorhead Area Home
When a disaster strikes in your home, call your local professionals to help you! Have you had a fire in your home, or know someone who has? SERVPRO of Moorhead can help you pack-out, demo, clean, repair, replace, restore and so much more.
This homeowner was lucky that the small smoldering flames did not spread any further to their home. Although they may not feel lucky to have had a fire at all, we know the damage and threat to safety could have been much worse.
Luckily the majority of the damage stayed within the kitchen area, but not so lucky the soot spread to every other nook and cranny possible. With the help of their local trusted, SERVPRO of Moorhead they were able to get their property packed out, cleaned, and restored to new.